Teague Avey, CFP®
Teague is a Client Strategist at Signature. He advises client families by delivering customized, comprehensive solutions for estate planning, philanthropic strategies, asset allocation, and portfolio construction.
Teague entered the financial services industry in 2005. For ten years, he worked at The Northern Trust Company in Chicago, Illinois serving ultra-high-net-worth, multigenerational families. Most recently serving as a Relationship Manager with Heritage Wealth Advisors in Richmond, Virginia.
Teague is a Certified Financial Planner and a member of the Estate Planning Council of Richmond, Virginia. He is also an active member of the Richmond community, supporting high school students with Partnership for the Future. Teague earned his bachelor’s degree in Management from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
Teague enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two young children, being active, exploring new cities, and numerous outdoor activities including hiking, golf, and running.
- Serving some of the largest private clients in the country that had not employed their own family office during his time at The Northern Trust Company in Chicago
- Building relationships and becoming a trusted advisor to several ultra-high-net-worth, multigenerational families
Education & accreditations
- Certified Financial Planner™
- B.S. in Management, Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
- Member, Richmond Estate Planning Council
- Volunteer, Partnership for the Future, Richmond, Virginia