Randy is President and CEO of Signature, responsible for the firm’s strategy and business development. Prior to joining Signature, Randy was with Bank of America for 18 years. His tenure at Bank of America culminated in the position of Managing Director of the bank’s mid-cap investment banking group, with responsibility for building and co-managing the East coast team. Randy was based in New York City and was focused on the firm’s capital raising and mergers and acquisitions effort within the mid-cap segment. He previously worked as Senior Vice President in the corporate finance group of Bank of America’s predecessor institution, NationsBank.
Randy serves on the boards of WHRO Public Radio, as the Board Chairman, the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Foundation, on the investment committee, and the Elizabeth River Project, on the governance committee. He also serves as the Chair of Strategic Planning for the Board of Directors of ForKids and is a member of the Board of the Rutter Family Art Foundation. Previously, Randy was on the speaker committee for TedXRVA and on the board of the 757 Angels. He is a graduate of the CIVIC program in Hampton Roads.
Randy is a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College and received an MBA from the College of William & Mary.
Randy enjoys spending free time with his wife and three children. He also enjoys running and sailing and has traveled throughout the world. His favorite destination with the family is an annual trip to Martha’s Vineyard.
- Building Bank of America’s mid-cap investment banking group from zero to a significant revenue contributor
- Joining Signature and becoming part of one of the first firms to offer multifamily wealth management
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach within organizations and satisfying unmet needs within markets
Education & accreditations
- M.B.A., College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- B.S. in History, Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, VA
- CIVIC Leadership Institute, Hampton Roads, VA
- Board Chairman, WHRO Public Radio
- Chair of Strategic Planning of the Board of Directors, ForKids
- Investment Committee Member, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Foundation
- Board Member, Norfolk Forum
- Board Member, 757 Angels
- Board Member, Rutter Family Art Foundation
- Speaker Committee Member, TEDxRVA