L. Christopher Noland, J.D.
Christopher Noland J.D. is a Client Strategist at Signature. As a member of the Client Management Team, Chris focuses on advising and managing client relationships and delivering customized, comprehensive wealth management solutions.
Chris entered the financial services industry in 1999. His previous experience includes practicing corporate law in the Virginia Beach office of Williams Mullen, and working in the Equity Capital Markets and Syndicate departments at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
Chris is an active volunteer and adviser to non-profits in the Charlottesville community. He is currently member of the Board of Directors of The Women’s Initiative and serves on the Early Childhood Task Force. Previously, Chris served as a Director of The Paramount Theater in Charlottesville.
Chris received his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Politics from Washington and Lee University, and his JD/MBA from the College of William and Mary.
In his free time, he enjoys listening to live music and travel.
- Practicing corporate law with Williams Mullen
- Working in the Equity Capital Markets and Syndicate departments at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
- Named one of the Top 40 Under 40 in Hampton Roads by Inside Business in 2011
Education & accreditations
- J.D./M.B.A., College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- B.A. in Economics and Politics, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA
- Board of Directors Executive Committee Member, Paramount Theater, Charlottesville VA
- Volunteer, Mariners’ Museum, Newport News, Virginia
- Philanthropy Day Lunch Co-Chair, Center for Non-Profit Excellence