Amanda Gift is a Shareholder and Client Strategist at Signature. Amanda advises clients and provides comprehensive, customized solutions for estate planning, philanthropic strategies, asset allocation, and portfolio construction.
Amanda has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry, having been an adviser at American Express before joining Signature in 2002.
Amanda is a community volunteer and has enjoyed working with various organizations over the years. She is currently a Director and Chair of Programs for Access College Foundation and is a Tocqueville Society Cabinet Member of the United Way of South Hampton Roads. She is a past Chair of The Up Center and a past Board member of the James Madison University Alumni Board of Directors. has previously served as a Board member of the Virginia Stage Company and as Past President of the Financial Planning Association Hampton Roads. She sits on the Advisory committee for Grace Bible Church, and also serves as a volunteer in their Adoption and Foster Care Ministry.
Amanda received a bachelor ‘s degree in Finance from James Madison University and is a graduate of the LEAD Hampton Roads program.
Amanda’s hobbies include scuba diving, swimming, reading, and cooking, but spending time with her husband and four young children is her favorite hobby.
- Named one of the Top 100 New Financial Advisors at American Express
- Using my skills to serve as President or Board Member of organizations I care about, including the Financial Planning Association, Virginia Stage Company, The Up Center, and James Madison University
- Named one of Hampton Roads’ Top 40 Under 40 in 2010
Education & Accreditations
- B.S. in Finance, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- LEAD Program graduate, Hampton Roads, VA
- Chair of the Board of Directors, The UP Center
- Member, Investment Committee for the United Way Foundation
- Board Member, Virginia Stage Company
- President, Financial Planning Association Hampton Roads